|Location||United Kingdom, Park Square campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
On successful completion of this MSc Telecommunications Management
course, you will have a solid understanding of both the
business-related and telecommunications aspects required to pursue a
management career in the telecommunications industry.
During the course you will:
- Study in a friendly environment with state-of-the-art computer
- Have opportunities for independent and work-related learning
- Be able to pursue Continuing Professional Development (CPD) via
our individual taught modular scheme (Postgraduate Diploma or
- Have the chance to work with world-leading researchers at the
University (such as Professor Jie Zhang)
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Advanced digital communications
- Financial analysis
- Managing people
- Network systems
- Professional project management
- Wireless networking
- Telecommunications business environment
CAREER MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Throughout the course we develop your ability to reflect on your
performance, and to develop teamwork, written and oral communication
CAREER/FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Telecommunications Consultant
- Telecommunications Manager
- Project Manager (Telecommunications)
- Team Leader (Telecommunications)
- Opportunities exist for further postgraduate study (e.g. MSc by
This is a pre-deadline and we suggest to apply before this date
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries.