|Location||Belgium, Brussels, Etterbeek|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||€2,500.00 per year
The amount of the tuition fee depends on the number of credits you take. Indicated here is the price for 60 credits per year.
|Application fee||€50.00 one-time
In line with the Teaching and Examination Regulations, students who have not obtained a Flemish degree will need to pay an application fee of 50 euro for each application. The university makes NO exceptions for scholarship students or for students who meet the programme’s academic requirements.Enrolled students will pay the tuition fee minus the application fee of their specific programme. This means that if you enrol after a positive application, the tuition fee will be reduced with the application fee. Paying multiple application fees will not automatically reduce your tuition fee. Please note that additional costs for the bank transfer are the sole responsibility of the applicant
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
Bachelor in Electronics and Information Technology Engineering or equivalent
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
If your documents are not in English, French or Dutch they have to be officially tranlsated (by a sworn translator) into one of these 3 languages
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
TOEFL paper: 500; TOEFL CBT: 170
For EU applicants – NO proof of English proficiency required.
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Further instructions on how to proceed with your application will be sent to you via e-mail once you have submitted your application on Dream Foundation website.
The course is given in cooperation with: Université Libre de Bruxelles: Brussels Faculty of Engineering (in short Bruface)
This Master offers
- A broad scientific and profound practical knowledge of technology, with attention to the social, moral, juridical, economical and environmental aspects of their activities.
- A profound knowledge of electronic circuits and systems knowledge of telecommunications and computer-controlled systems.
- Basic knowledge of information theory, treatments of signals and images, multimedia and photonics.
- A profound knowledge of modeling, system identification, electric and electronic measurements and industrial control.
- Basic knowledge of economics and management informatics and software engineering.