|Study location||United Kingdom, Brackenhurst|
|Type||Bachelor courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||4 years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
This new integrated Masters course combines undergraduate and postgraduate study over four years. It adopts a combined approach to studying both human and physical geography, with a focus on the rapidly developing and exciting field of geospatial technologies.
This course has been designed for anyone interested in the physical and social processes of the world around us. It allows you to follow your interests and study Geography to a greater depth than on a traditional BSc programme.
The course shares its first and second years with BSc (Hons) Geography / BSc (Hons) Geography (Physical), providing you with a broad grounding in the subject. In your two further years of study you will be able to pick modules that allow you to focus on your area of interest. There are two pathways available – a traditional geography route that combines both human and physical geography modules, and a physical geography route where you can specialise in physical geography topics.
Why choose this course?
- Learn from our experienced teaching staff who have expertise in a wide range of specialist areas across both human and physical geography.
- Benefit from our strong links with employers and academic institutions by completing a year-long work placement.
- Undertake fieldwork on our very own Brackenhurst campus, elsewhere in the UK, and even in south-east Spain.
- Split your time between our stunning Brackenhurst campus with its perfect outdoor classroom and the vibrant city of Nottingham.
- Study in our new 1,000 square metre, £2.5 million campus Eco-library and benefit from free electronic access to the core text for each module.
- Take advantage of subsidised field trips as part of your course fee.
- This programme has been accredited by the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
The skills you possess as a Geography graduate will enable you to choose an exciting career in one of many areas. For example, central and local governments offer roles in numerous departments dealing with aspects of:
Charities employ geographers as:
Private companies employ:
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.