|Study location||Italy, Milano|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||€24,000 per year
!NB You will also be asked to pay a 5500 EUR enrollment fee.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
IELTS: overall score of 6.5 with no elements below 5.5
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
Personal statement must be signed and attached as a separate document. Applicant should include answers to the following questions:
CV is required.
The course aims to provide a new generation with new direction and to create interdisciplinary, strategic thinkers.
The master’s programme develops global entrepreneurs who build and capitalise on their existing knowledge and skills to develop new future-facing business strategies for their own ventures or to re-invigorate existing strategies within businesses. Using both contemporary and alternative methodologies, the proposals add value and bestow competitive advantage within a saturated business environment.
This course disrupts the concept of ‘one size fits all’. It helps to bridge the gap between taught strategy and application, offering a more bespoke approach to business and creativity.
Through understanding trade and business in the local and global contexts, as well as building on established business practices for the creative industries, participants will develop imaginative, reflective, innovative and strategic thinking to establish or re-invigorate start-ups, SMEs and family businesses.
- creative business development
- creative brand building
- launching your own business
- management entrepreneurship, HR
- interdisciplinary unit
- roles in design, production, family business or media to develop or extend business, international business start ups or development of creative practitioners;
- entrepreneurs who want to extend brand opportunities;
- SMEs and larger businesses looking to train innovative thinkers in strategic roles within organisations.