|Type||Final year and top-up, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1,5 years|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
Only admission for applicants with a degree similar to the Danish AP Computer Science Degree or AP Multimedia Degree
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The study programme is a 1½ year full-time programme which corresponds to 90 ECTS credits. The programme is divided into three semesters including a company internship and a final bachelor project. The elective modules are the following,
but please note that not all modules will be offered each semester:
– Databases and XML where you analyse and use the rational model
and/or XML as an integrated part of a web application
– Development environments and CMS where you make a choice between development environments in relation to platform and network. Furthermore, you must be able to choose between
Content Management Systems depending on which functionalities and platform you want
– Web communication and network sociology where you may work with development of network based communication solutions across
platforms, media and applications
– Interface design and Digital aesthetics where you work with the link between function and form taking into consideration aesthetics and user aspects
– Advanced media technologies where you may analyse and produce advanced media technological productions. Especially, you will work with video, sound and animation
– Project Management where you will work with the processes needed to run an organisation
– Security, where you will work with data security
– Philosophies of science where you will study key concepts and theories to describe the relations between man, science and technology
This is a pre-deadline and we suggest to apply before this date