Do your internship with Dream Foundation
Dream Foundation is a cross-European study abroad organisation operating in 10 different European countries and representing more than 50 universities around the world.
In Dream Foundation we believe that studying abroad should nowadays be part of one’s education path. Therefore we have developed a special online application process which makes going to study abroad is easy, affordable and convenient.
If you would like to be part of Dream Foundation’s team and become an intern, then let us know about yourself!
What’s the internship about?
Join us for autumn or spring term and be part of our challenging but exciting marketing activities like
- organising seminars and giving presentations in front of 30-40 people
- putting your knowledge into practice in social media campaigns
- consulting local candidates about further studies that will change their lives
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in studying abroad (full degree, Erasmus, YFU etc)
- Enthusiasm and the will to learn
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
5 Reasons to take your internship with Dream Foundation
- Learn and gain practical experience in different marketing activities & event management
- Develop your public speaking and communication skills
- Great career prospects with Dream Foundation
- Meet new people and make international connections
- Take advantage from our training program