|Type||Final year and top-up, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1.5 years|
|Tuition fee||€4,000.00 per semester
Information for Non-EU students: 3th semester € 3500
High school / secondary education (or higher)
You must have finished at least 2 years of bachelor studies in relevant subject area. For example: AP degree in Marketing Management or Hospitality, Service & Tourism Management or equivalent higher educational background + high level in mathematics.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the subtests)
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
Submitting reference letters
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
- Supply Chain Management
- Management and Organization
- Business Law
- Finance and Economics (Subjects are taught in the context of two overall themes.)
- Due Diligence of Sales
- Business Development in an International Perspective. Themes are sub-divided into topics i.e.:
- The customer as the focal point
- Business, industry and competitors
- Development of the sales and the business platform
- Implementation of the sales plan
- Follow-up and retention of customers
- International Sales Representative
- Executive Sales Supporter
- Key Account Manager
- Sales Planner
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator