|Location||United Kingdom, (Main Site)|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||£14,311.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each band)
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
One academic reference must be sent
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The MSc Strategic Marketing Management degree aims to develop a
strategic marketing focus and link it to the strategy process within
an organisation. It emphasises customer care as well as competitive
Companies the world over, whether they are involved in consumer
sales, B2B, intermediaries, charities or NGOs, all recognise the
importance of marketing and therefore the need to employ qualified and
skilled marketing graduates.
All students study a common core in semester
In semester two you will study modules specific to your chosen award,
which would include material on:
- Positioning and perception in marketing, and an appreciation of
the way brands are developed
- Value added partnerships and mega marketing
- Power and conflict within relationships and wider marketing
- Expeditionary marketing and the launching of new products
- New initiatives in marketing for the 21st century
This programme is suited to graduates seeking career development and
opportunities at management level.