|Location||United Kingdom, (Main Site)|
|Type||Master courses, part-time|
|Nominal duration||2 or 3 years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each band)
At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
One academic reference must be sent
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The Environmental Management MSc degree provides graduates with a
range of skills, knowledge and expertise in the field of environmental
This well established Environmental Management course allows students
to specialise in: Industrial environment, Natural environment, Geo
Information Systems or Law and Policy.
Whichever route is selected there is a choice from a tailored
selection of modules or for those wanting a broad course it is
possible to study modules across disciplines.
Indicative Course Content
A wide range of modules are available allowing you to either broaden
your experience of environmental management and its applications or to
focus on more specific areas.
Many modules are based around case studies, industrial or field
visits and extensive laboratory facilities allow practical work in the
analysis of soils, airs and waters for physical, chemical and
Subjects normally available include:
- Energy and Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Renewable Energy
- Climate Change – The Physical Science Basis
- Contaminated Land
- Impacts of Oil Production
- Pollution Prevention and Control
- Environment Monitoring Laboratories
- Ecological Management and Assessment
- Regulation, Monitoring and Assessment of Water Pollution
- Water and waste water Treatment
- Environmental Law
- International Environmental Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Remote Sensing and Digital Image Analysis
- Geospatial Information Analysis
- Geographical Information Science, Systems and Services
The final period of study is based on your own area of interest in
Environmental Management and involves and individual project.
This programme of study will provide you with opportunities in a
number of career pathways in consultancies, habitat management, local
and national government, international agencies as well as