|Location||United Kingdom, University of Bedfordshire|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The drivers for enhanced quality and patient safety will continue to
grow – practitioners achiving this qualification will be well placed
to participate and lead in the developments that are being made and
planned within the patient safety arena.
During the course you will:
- Work with organisations at a national level on safer care
- Experience good links with local organisations that are leaders in
the delivery of the patient safety agenda
- Study in one of the first educational organisations in this
country to offer this kind of course
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- The nature and frequency of patient safety incidents
- Safety culture, risk assessment and root cause analysis
- Risk assessment and solution development
- Human factors and design improvements for safer care
- Implementing patient safety solutions
This is a pre-deadline and we suggest to apply before this date
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.