|Location||United Kingdom, Polhill campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
This course has the potential to greatly enhance your career
prospects in education. It may also be used as a springboard for
further study including PhD and EdD courses.
During the course you will:
- Enjoy the opportunity to visit local educational institutions and
- Benefit from the opportunity to share ideas and experiences with
peers from other cultures as well as with academics from within the
- Gain enhanced learning experiences through educational visits
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Theories of learning
- International and comparative education
- Research methods in education
- English language enhancement
CAREER MANAGEMENT SKILLS
All assignments require students to clarify their strengths and
aspirations for career development and demonstrate their potential.
CAREER/FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES
This award provides a clear progression route to build on the
students undergraduate degrees. The course may be used as the basis
for further study on doctoral level (PhD and EdD) programmes.
Students will have access to the Centre for Personal and Careers
Development service in Bedford as well as on-line
(careers.beds.ac.uk/ ) throughout their course of study.