|Study location||United Kingdom, City Centre Campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 year|
|Tuition fee||£12,000.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
IELTS: 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each band)
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Our MSc Project Management course will help you gain the administrative, organisational and creative skills you’ll need to become one of tomorrow’s leading managers.
The course will encourage creative thinking, and the development of leadership and management skills through teamwork, discussion and peer review. You’ll develop new skills to an advanced level, becoming a highly-skilled manager capable of administering major projects within and across different organisations.
In addition to further academic research opportunities, career prospects are expected to keep pace with the rapid advances in management methods and intelligent based technologies, hence, there is expected to be continuing demand for competent, versatile postgraduates who can design and implement innovative solutions for industry.
Examples of career outcomes are varied for many of our past MSc students but include:
- Logistics Manager, WEG Electric Motors (U.K.) Ltd.
- Logistics Manager, Ishida Europe.
- Head of Sales & Product Development, DHL Manufacturing Logistics Services.
- Logistics Operations Manager, Palletways UK.
- Regional Manager (Middle East & Africa), APL Logistics.
- Procurement Manager, BAE Systems
- Supply Chain Manager, Staffordshire Perkins UK
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.