|Location||Netherlands, Groningen (Prince Claus Conservatoire)|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1,5 years|
|Tuition fee||€5,000.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The program is suitable for both recent graduates as well as musicians who have already been working in the profession for some time
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
References from former employers are obligatory for acceptance into the programme
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Are you curious and open-minded? Do you have an investigative attitude towards studying? Do you want to learn to play better? Are you searching for your professional role in society? Do you want to make a contribution to the further development of your field? Are you a graduate of a Conservatoire? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, the Master of Music Program at the Prince Claus Conservatoire is for you!
Today’s market seeks highly educated professionals who are both innovative and entrepreneurial in their approach to creating a place for themselves in an ever-changing field. Musicians looking to further the development of performance on their chosen instrument, developing new forms, programs, ways of presenting music and new educational methods will be the leaders of tomorrow.
Eight reasons to choose for the Master of Music at the Prince Claus Conservatoire
• The degree is developed around the demonstrated needs of the profession.
• After your study you will be able to create a market for your music.
• You maintain control over your study and you determine your own path.
• You will have an exchange period of several months at a renowned foreign institution.
• You will receive lessons from internationally renowned teachers.
• You will study in an international environment at a small scale institution in the most vibrant student city in the Netherlands.
• You will study at an institution which is internationally recognised as being innovative and progressive, one that is judged by students, alumni, and work field professionals to be the best Conservatoire in the Netherlands
The program is open to Bachelor of Music graduates and focuses mainly on the three disciplines; Classical Music, Jazz and Wind and Brassband Conducting