|Location||United Kingdom, Liverpool|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1-3 years|
|Tuition fee||£14,100.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
good 2:1 or equivalent undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
We can offer you a highly supportive research community in which to pursue your MPhil or PhD research degree. You’ll be assigned a supervisor who’s an expert in your area of study and there’ll be plenty of opportunity to present your work to staff and fellow students.
With our great breadth of research interests, we can offer you real scope when it comes to choosing a research topic. Here’s a cross-section of recent thesis subjects:
- Design of lighting installations for obstructed interiors
- Computer modelling of auditoria acoustics
- Architecture and urban design in nineteenth-century Liverpool
- Computer-aided architectural design
- Conservation management of world heritage cities
- Impact noise in buildings at low frequencies
- Construction methods and materials in the traditional architecture of Cyprus
- Innovation and invention in architecture Waterfront cities
- Sustainable construction site processes
- Post-colonial Indian cities
- Integration of renewable technologies into buildings
- Deployable structures in portable architecture
- Perceptions of city space –memory and experience in changing environments.
Students who successfully complete a Higher Degree go on to interesting and rewarding careers in architecture, the wider construction industry, management, higher education, the arts and conservation and many other specialisms to be found in the arts, architecture and the built environment.
This is a pre-deadline and we suggest to apply before this date
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.