The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality education going back more than 100 years.
They nurture their students to become educated, employable and entrepreneurial global citizens, support their students in all aspects of their life and encourage them to influence the education and services Bedfordshire provides.
With campuses in Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Bedfordshire welcomes students of all ages and backgrounds.
- More than 24,000 students from over 100 countries
- International and multi-cultural learning communities
- Education partners in China, Middle East, Europe and South East Asia
- Opportunities to study overseas such as summer schools in China and Vietnam
- Superb facilities across all our subject areas
- Study skills development
- Career and job-seeking guidance
- Volunteer and work experience
- Health and wellbeing services
- Modern accommodation
- Personal tutors
Being a student isn’t just about studying – it can also be about lifestyle, and so deciding where to live is important. Enjoy a safe, secure and friendly home from home in our range of halls, with rooms to suit different budgets, and all close to our campuses.
Five great reasons to live in University-endorsed accommodation:
- Instant opportunity to make new friends
- Safe and secure - with trained security staff on site 24/7, and fob and swipe card entry systems
- All inclusive value – your rent covers all bills and contents insurance
- Stay connected – free Wi-Fi in all rooms, helping you easily connect with people from home as well as your new friends
- Village Life programme – regular events such as BBQs, movie nights and day trips.
- Accommodation at the Luton campus
Stay in the Student Village and enjoy luxury living with modern en-suite rooms, on-site gym and laundry facilities. Studio flats also offered, if you prefer a little more privacy. And there are lots of communal spaces where you can socialise with new friends.
- Accommodation at the Bedford campus
Stay in the Liberty Park and enjoy luxury living with en-suite rooms grouped into flats, on-site gym and laundry facilities. Or choose the Student Village which offers standard rooms, with shared bathroom facilities, and en-suite rooms with a private shower. All have fully-equipped kitchens. The rooms are on-campus and have easy access to the town centre and train station.
- Accommodation for Milton Keynes students
If you are studying at our Milton Keynes campus we recommend staying in the accommodation at our Bedford campus. Bedford is 45 minutes from Milton Keynes, and we run a free shuttle bus service between our Bedford and Milton Keynes campuses during term time, making travelling to and from lectures easy.
- Accommodation for Aylesbury students
Students at Aylesbury campus have access to safe and secure accommodation at our hospital sites located at Aylesbury, High Wycombe, or Wexham Park. Rooms and prices vary, depending on which site you are based.
- Accommodation for postgraduate students
The University has accommodation for all postgraduate students, as well as for those over 25, so you can make the most of your time and focus on your studies.
You can compare the accommodation prices here.
Search and apply!