|Study location||United Kingdom, Park Square campus|
|Type||Master courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1 Years|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
On successful completion of the course, you will be entered onto the
Nursing and Midwifery Council Register as a qualified Public Health
Nurse or as a District Nurse.
During the course you will:
- Experience supported practice placements in partnership with NHS
- Benefit from courses supported by nationally renowned research
provided by the Institute for Health Research
- Experience innovative teaching, including web-based support and
state-of-the-art learning environments
- Benefit from Nursing courses that have been ranked amongst the top
10 in the UK for teaching quality according to the Guardian University
- Learn in an environment rated as `outstanding for student support
through our innovative personal lecturer scheme
- Study a dynamic course, led by experienced practitioners and
- Benefit from small-group teaching
- Be supported in practice by community practice teachers and
- Be taught by experts with a wealth of specialist knowledge and
skills in community-based nursing
Areas of study you may cover on this course include:
- Assessments and interventions in public health practice
- Promoting public health
- Leadership and management in public health practice
- Service improvement and innovation
- Nurse prescribing
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.