|Study location||Denmark, Odense|
|Type||Final year and top-up, full-time|
|Nominal duration||1,5 years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
In order to enter the programme you must have this AP degree:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
If your AP degree has been taught entirely in English, there are no further requirements for proof of English language skills.
However, if your degree has not been taught entirely in English, you must show proof of your English language skills:
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
explaining why you want to study this programme
- Your AP degree Diploma including a transcript of subjects and grades, or just a transcript of grades, if you have not yet completed your degree. All Diplomas and transcripts must be in English as well as original language, if the degree was not taken in English
- A CV, which shows your education, work experience and other relevant competences
If you enjoyed the Marketing Management programme and would like to continue your business studies, then the 1½ year a BA top-up in International Sales and Marketing is an obvious opportunity for you!
The study programme will prepare you for practical and complex work in sales and marketing from an international perspective.
To give you the opportunity to transfer theory and methodology into reality, the study programme includes a three month internship with the aim of giving you a first-hand impression of the work environment in the international sales and marketing business. The internship will give you the exact skills needed to land an exciting job after your graduation.
As a BA in International Sales and Marketing you will have good chances of finding work – in the long run as product manager, marketing manager, sales manager, project manager, etc. in industries such as
- Advertising, marketing and the media
- Trade, shipping, etc.
- Industry / manufacturing
- IT and telecommunications
- Finance, banking, insurance, mortgaging
- Public administration
- Hotel, restaurant, tourism, travel
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.