|Study location||United Kingdom, Hatfield|
|Type||Bachelor courses, full-time|
|Nominal duration||4 Years|
|Tuition fee||To be confirmed|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
IELTS: 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component)
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
A relevant portfolio is required.
Film and television production is one of the largest growth areas in the creative industries, with major international productions coming to the UK to find the best crews and creatives in the world. Taught by industry professionals and using the latest technology, you will develop the practical skills, creative abilities, technical expertise and business know-how to really kick-start your career. You’ll also take advantage of our excellent links with industry partners, including Warner Bros Studios Leavesden and Elstree Studios, as well as opportunities for work placements and employment.
Our students have worked on some of the most famous and recognisable names in recent film and television productions, including:
- Archivist and Script Editor: EastEnders (BBC)
- Producer: The Grand Tour (Amazon)
- Production Assistant: Wonder Woman, The Mummy, Tomb Raider, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Spider-Man Far From Home
- Post-Production Runner: Gogglebox (Channel 4)
- Producer/Director: Jamie Oliver’s FoodTube (YouTube)
- Video Assistant: Ready Player One, Justice League, Murder on the Orient Express, Christopher Robin, Mary Poppins Returns
- Visual Effects Production Assistant: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Camera Operator: Victorian Bakery (BBC)
- DIT: Back in Time for the Weekend (BBC)
- Production Assistant: Hunted and Celebrity Hunted (Channel 4)
- Assistant Producer, Strictly Come Dancing (BBC)
- Marketing Assistant, Warner Brothers
- Head of Editorial, The Edge Picture Company
- Editor, IMG
- Creative Producer, Viasat
Graduates initially go on to become runners, junior researchers, assistant producers, assistant directors, editors and camera assistants, and freelancers. Thereafter, they may expect to progress all the way up to senior roles such as producer, director, senior editor, head of department. Our graduates gain employment in both production and post, and in TV and film, as well as digital and film marketing, web content creation and online video production.
We are currently NOT ACCEPTING applications from NON-EU countries, except Georgia and Serbia.